All users and purchasers of our products and training agree that by ticking the accept button on the sign up page, and/or before accessing our members training area, that they have read, agreed to and understood all the terms and conditions below… These confirm your electronic signature and you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions for this purchase and any other future purchases from us.
Your access to and use of the Services and products we offer is conditional on your reading, agreeing to and accepting acceptance these Terms and conditions in full. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Services and product we offer You warrant that you are at least 18-years-old and you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts If you are under 18-years-old, you warrant that you have obtained consent from your parent or guardian and they agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions on your behalf.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service and must notify us immediately or as soon as practically possible but no later than within 24 hours of such decision.
We strongly recommend that you get legal, accounting and financial advice before starting any business or investing any money. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you got legal, financial and or accounting advice before proceeding, OR that although recommended by us to do so, you chose to not seek such legal, accounting and financial advice and proceed at your own risk anyway.
- The purchaser agrees to not copy, duplicate or share this information for profit or otherwise on any social media, or in any electronic or written format. Except for their business partner or immediate family and friends. It is for their own private use only and not for resale or distribution.
- All Amazon training and program purchases (Except Canton Fair Trip) are covered by an unconditional 10 day money back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not happy, either with the course information, its content and format or any thing else, or if you simply change your mind – you can request and get your money back in FULL provided you do so before the 11th day after the date of your purchase. All requests must be made in writing by mail, email or by text message before the 11th day after the date of purchase.
- After the 10 dayguarantee period expires, you the purchaser, agree to unconditionally accept the decision to purchase this training and agree to paying in full for the program – either through part payments over the agreed part payment period OR as the discounted payment in full that they have already made.
- Part Payment Option: The purchaser agrees and understands that by choosing the part payment option they will receive the full course content, products, services and all training upon the receipt of their first part payment. This includes all Bonuses, seminars, live training and the weekly phone support and coaching offered. In return they agree to pay all part payments due as agreed and on time. Should legal action be required to enforce the part payments due, the purchaser agrees to pay for AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust costs of collection of these payments due and owing to AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust. If any payment that becomes due and payable is not paid within 30 days of it being due at the latest, all services and access supplied will cease forthwith and only be reinstated upon payment in full of all moneys due.
- Credit Card Purchases. If payment is made by credit card the purchaser hereby authorizes and AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust to charge the agreed amount above to the credit card provided here. I agree that I will pay for this purchase in accordance with the bank cardholder agreement.
- If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”) of our programs, you may be also asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.You represent and warrant that
- you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that
- the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete. By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
- Should external finance, whether recommended or not by AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust or its agents, employees or distributors be used to pay for the course, it is up to the purchaser to carefully consider the terms and conditions and the interest payable of those finance arrangements. As well as their ability to meet their repayment obligations. (Prior consulting with a legal, accounting or financial professional is recommended)
- Whilst we try to make sure that all training and advice given in our programs both paid and free is accurate. It is up to the purchaser to check for any errors and omissions and legal requirements required to do business in their state or area. As these may vary considerable from state to state.
- AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust and their associated companies, researchers, authorized distributors and licensees, employees and speakers cannot guarantee your past, present or future business results whether based on our free or paid information or otherwise. Success in any business depends on a variety of factors, including skill level, effort, market factors, and much more. Selling products on-line through Amazon or any other requires skills and work.
- The results that are showcased are often the exception, rather than the rule. The average user of the information published by AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust and/or the strategies outlined by them in their free or paid programs may not get the same or any results. In every business or investment undertaking there is a potential risk of loss of money. There is no guarantee that users of those techniques and strategies will achieve similar results. There are very successful sellers of products on Amazon and other on-line and off line platforms and there are also complete failures. You agree to take full responsibility for your business and its success or lack of success as the case may be.
- As previously stated, we strongly recommend that you contact a suitably qualified professional and legal advisor to assist and advise you before making any investment. In no event will AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust. Its directors employees or agents and distributors be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages resulting from any errors, mistakes, inaccuracies of content or action you take as a result of our advice. Or personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from the use of our on-line training or attending our seminars and live coaching calls.
- Non compliance with any of the terms and conditions contained here, or any actions that result in real or potential loss of business for us, or disruption to any of our training events or websites and our other students learning, will result in suspension and or removal of access from our training websites, phone coaching and live seminars and training. And potentially legal action to recover any such loss and damages to our business and other students.
- All this aside we hope that you get as much benefit as possible from our training and programs and hope that we can help you in your journey to creating a successful business selling products online and on Amazon. Copyright@ 2020 AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Silver Plus, Gold, Gold Plus, Platinum and Diamond/Inner Circle Purchasers or Business clients who contract for us to list their products.
Terms and conditions on building a website for your product: If you join one our Gold, Platinum or Diamond – Inner Circle programs and packages and you are on the part payment plan, then for us to initiate the building of the website we need at least 85% of your plan to be paid up BEFORE commencing the building of a website for your products. Reason being that there are hard costs with the time and expenses and a team of up to four people are needed to build this website for you. Therefore at least 85% of your part payment plan would need to have been paid. At this point you can opt to pay the balance so we can initiate the building of the website.
Terms and conditions for product listings including additional variations and marketplaces:
NOTE: A variation is anything that requires a separate UPC code or ISBN number (For books) in order to list that product on Amazon Marketplace. Different Sizes, colours, or any other change will require a SEPARATE UPC code that you must supply. (We will guide you in this process).
- Payment Plans: For us to begin listing products on Amazon at least 50% of your payment plan needs to have been paid. There are third parties involved and third-party costs and expenses to build your listing, write copy, edit photos, research keywords and create the FNSKU labels as well as the Amazon FBA labels. There are hard costs involved in this task so we require a minimum 50% of your part payment plan be paid for us to initiate this.
- Accessing Amazon Seller Central: View/Edit User Permissions required within clients Amazon store account. Amazon store account prerequisite is ‘Professional’ plan level to authorise third party access for listing build or advertising campaigns. Your Amazon Seller Central Account is required to be active and verified prior to commencing the listing process.
- Product Listing Definition: A ‘product listing’ is defined as product requiring One UPC code for One Amazon Marketplace No Variations. Each product listing has two sets of revisions for copy and images. We strongly recommend that choose a product that does not have multiple colours, sizes and other variations as your first product.
- Additional Country Marketplace Product Listings: A second product listing using the SAME UPC code in another Amazon marketplace costs an additional AUD$350.
- Thus, if you have a pet brush listed in Amazon Australia store, and want us to list it in the USA or European markets, there will be an additional charge of $350 for each marketplace.
- For example to list a product with ONE UPC code in Australia, USA and Europe would cost an additional $700.
- Amazon may on occasion require a fresh UPC code for each marketplace depending on your product. If this occurs we will let you know that Amazon requires you to purchase this, however the additional charge of $350 remains the same.
- Product Variations: A variation are sets of products that are related to one another in terms of size, colour, bundle offering or other attributes. Variation relationship listings allow buyers to compare and choose products based on different attributes such as size, colour on a single product detail page. Rather than having to browse separate pages for each colour or size, the customer can select the preferred option from the same page.
- A product listing that has three sizes (Small, medium, large etc.) will require 3 UPC codes. And attract an additional fee of $50 to list each extra size requiring a separate UPC code.
- Thus a Pet brush that comes in 3 sizes ( S, M, L) to be listed on Amazon USA would cost an extra AUD$100 for listing the 2 extra variations requiring a UPC code. (You would need 3 UPC codes to list this product) To list this product on Amazon USA and Amazon Australia, would cost $100 for Australia and $450 for the USA listing = Total of $550. Any additional Amazon Marketplace listings would be $450 each ($350 for the marketplace and $100 for the two variations)
- A product listing that has 3 sizes (S, M, L) AND comes in 3 colours (Blue, Black, Yellow) would require 9 UPC codes and cost and additional $400 to list in ONE Amazon Marketplace. Each additional marketplace would be $750 for this product listing.
- Listing Revisions: Are defined as removing, changing or altering any part of the listing image(s) or copy description prior to completion of shipping plan. A revision is one single email with all the changes required. Each additional email is considered an extra revision, we encourage clients to batch revision requests rather than sending one change at time.
- Clients are provided with a total of (2) free revision emails to copy and images per listing.
- Images and copy will be sent together so that they can be revised together. The revisions must be reasonable, specific and within the original scope of information provided in your listing checklist. Our listing copywriter develops listings with the latest and advanced Amazon Search Engine Optimisations techniques. Reviews are for content accuracy including features and sizing referenced. It is important for you to review to make sure the listing is factually correct and that the features represented apply to your product.
- If (2) revisions have been exhausted and further revisions are requested, and additional cost of $100 will be added for each additional draft.
- Approval of Listing Content: You will be required to approve your listing copy and images during the listing process.
- Once approved your listing copy & images are locked down without further changes for launch.
- You will still be able to self-service and edit your own listing after launch within your Seller Central Account if you wish to make changes in the future. Our training in our members area covers how to edit your listing.
- Once final copy & images are approved it is the responsibility of the client to save copies of images and listing copy sent for their own business records. The client authorises our team to dispose of any materials supplied (including supplier/photographer images and copy iterations) following the launch of the product. Publisher is not required to retain or store image or copy files for future recall.
- Completed Listing Copy Rewrites: Once listing copy & images are approved, they are locked in for launch. If you would like to have completed listing copy reviewed or further optimised these are charged at $1,500 each with a total of (2) free revisions.
- Completed Images Updates: Once listing copy & images are approved, they are locked in for launch. If you have updated your product photographs and wish to have further images edited. These are charged at $1,000 for each product with a total of (2) free revisions.
- For example, you may have updated your products packaging, design or features and you wish to update your images with the new packaging, design or features
- Completion of The Product Listing: When your listing & shipping plan is complete our team will confirm this via email. The listing will be marked as complete on our records and ongoing management of the product listing is managed by the client. Our training in our members area covers a variety of topics to help you self-service and manage your listing as part of your business. As a business owner you will be required to upskill your knowledge on how to manage your Seller Central Account and products ongoing.
- Advertising PPC Campaign: Once your listing is complete the next step for your product will be with launching your advertising PPC campaign with our PPC team.
- Your listing allocation comes with 30 days of PPC campaign management.
- Our PPC team will confirm your PPC budget with you prior to commencing work.
- PPC advertising fees charged by Amazon are payable through your Seller Central account
- There is currently no ongoing additional monthly PPC campaign management offer. We will advise you if this option becomes available in the future.
- Ordering Product: Ordering product is the responsibility of the business owner.
- We recommend ordering your product after your product listing is built and before the shipping plan to ensure Amazon has approved your product prior to committing to your order.
- It is your responsibility as a business owner to check your Amazon store limit prior to ordering stock. Our training in our members area shows you how to find your store limit information.
Please note: A product with 5 sizes and 4 colours would require 20 UPC codes plus an additional $950 to list in ONE Amazon marketplace. Additional marketplaces would attract a fee of $1,300 EACH. So to list this product in USA, Europe and Australia would cost an additional $3,550. ($950 for the first marketplace and $1,300 each for the other 2 = $3,550). Some Clients wishing to list in different Amazon markets have the option of paying the $350 additional listing cost for a simple listing one UPC code listing. OR using one of their free listing allowance they get as part of their program. With appropriate charge of $50 per all variations being added in each case.
IMPORTANT: We recommend that you start with a testing simple listing requiring one UPC come in ONE marketplace to test the market.
- It is your responsibility to Open and verify your Amazon Seller Account: And to maintain your account and pay all the Amazon Account and PPC (Pay per click) fees and charges (if any). Amazon subscription, selling and advertising fees will be payable directly to Amazon
- Provide us with all the necessary information to enable us to list your products: It is up to you to provide us with the correct information and photos about your products to be able to complete your listing. If you are unable or unwilling to supply any such information, as we need, we will not be able to list your products in a timely manner, or not at all.
- Product Approvals & Gated Categories: If your product requires approval it is up to you to liaise with Amazon and provide all the necessary documents/information to seek approval from Amazon for your product. We do not recommend entering into gated product categories.
Terms and Conditions for Canton Fair and Any Other Trade Fair Trip Bookings
It is your responsibility to ensure you have a valid passport with at least 7 months validity from date of departure and are able to get a VISA for entry into China (or the country of the Trade Fair trip) prior to departure.
We will organize the issuing of the visa and buyer’s badges, provided you are not barred from entry into China (or the country of the Trade Fair trip) due to circumstance beyond our control. (If you have any personal, criminal or medical history that could prevent you from getting a visa or travelling, please let us know prior to booking a place on the Canton Fair, or any other Trade Fair, Trip)
All deposits for the Trade Fair trip are non refundable after a 24 hour ‘cooling off’ due to non refundable bookings of accommodation and flights etc. made for you while we are in China (or the country of the Trade Fair). (Minimum deposit acceptable for booking is 50% of Full price) The reason for this, is that the groups we take to Trade Fairs are small and We not only have to make YOUR travel bookings, but also our own travel and accommodation costs are made at the same and non refundable. If you do not come we will not be going either and lose all our accommodation and airfares paid.
We strongly suggest you take out medical and cancellation travel insurance to protect yourself in case of unforeseen circumstances. In the event of any Trade Fair trip being cancelled or affected by circumstances beyond our control, we will transfer the payment received to the next available Trade Fair trip.
Should you not be able to attend a trip already booked and paid for, if cancelled 60 days prior to departure, we will transfer this to another dater within 12 months. A transfer fee of $1500 will be payable in such cases. If cancelled 14 -60 day prior to departure a $2,500 transfer fee will be payable. Trips cancelled within 14 days of departure will be non-refundable and non transferable.
Full Payments must be made at least 8 weeks prior to departure. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of your deposit and cancellation of your place on the tour.
While in Guangzhou and Canton Fair all group activities and training are optional. (Other Trade Fair inclusions may differ) You may choose to go out on your own or with other students and do your product searching and activities as you wish and rejoin the group later. However all costs associated with this will be your responsibility.
You agree to take full responsibility for attending the Canton Fair (or any other) Tour and absolve AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust, its agents, associates and staff from any liability whatsoever.
Travelling overseas on a plane and being in a foreign country can be daunting and even dangerous and you accept that you are a willing participant knowing the risks of injury and even death from such activity. And that you take full responsibility for any such event, excepting of course any illegal or criminal actions on behalf of the organizers and agents.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the Service. The products or services available on our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
The content is provided without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing cycles are set on a monthly basis. When you register for our subscription packages you are under an obligation to fulfil and pay the balance of the subscription.
A valid payment method, including credit card, is required to process the payment for your Subscription. You shall provide AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
Product and Training Trial Offers
AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust. may, at its sole discretion, offer their services for a limited period of time at a discounted rate. (“Trial”).
In every such Trial offer, you will be covered by our 10 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not happy, either with the course information, its content and format or anything else, or if you simply change your mind – you can request and get any money you paid for your Trial back in FULL provided you do so before the 11th day after the date of your Trial start.(Starting Date = We received your payment and/or you received access to our training).
All requests must be made in writing by mail, email or by text message before the 11th day after the date of purchase.
If you choose to proceed with the training and our program after the trial period is over, you may do so simply by paying the balance of the investment due for the program (Silver, Gold, Platinum. Diamond – Inner Circle) Once the trial and 10 day Guarantee periods are over, all purchases and payments made to AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust are considered final and binding as per these Terms and Conditions.
AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust. in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that:
- the Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and
- the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. Further, you warrant that:
- the Content will not cause you or us to breach any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation;
- the Content will not or could not be reasonably considered to be obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy;
- the Content will not be unsolicited, undisclosed or unauthorised advertising;
- the Content does not contain software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; and
- the Content does not bring us or the Service into disrepute
You agree to keep all records necessary to establish that your Content does not violate any of the requirements this clause and make such records available upon our reasonable request.
We are under no obligation to regularly monitor the accuracy or reliability of your Content incorporated into the Service. We reserve the right to modify or remove any Content at any time.
You acknowledge and agree that all Content you provide on the Service will be publicly available information and you bear the risks involved with such public disclosures.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to be fully responsible for activities that relate to your account or your password. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust. and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Australia and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any Intellectual Property rights from us to you.
You are permitted to use the Service only as authorised by us. As a user, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable right to use the Service to create, display, use, play, and download Content subject to these Terms.
Our Intellectual Property must not be used in connection with a product or service that is not affiliated with us or in any way brings us in disrepute.
You must not modify the physical or digital copies of any Content you print off or download in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio, or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by any other users are those of the respective authors or distributors and not of us.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust
AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We only provide links to external websites as a convenience, and the inclusion of such a link to external websites do not imply our endorsement of those websites. You acknowledge and agree that when you access other websites on the Internet, you do so at your own risk.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms and Conditions which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection therewith.
If applicable law requires us to provide notice of termination or cancellation, we may give prior or subsequent notice by posting it on the Service or by sending a communication to any address (email or otherwise) that we have for you in our records.
You agree to indemnify and hold, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including legal fees), made against ., AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliatesby any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the training and products you purchased from us.
Detriment and Damage To Our Business
If you, a partner or affiliate causes any damage to our reputation, or damage to our business you will instantly be locked out of all our training resources, will not be able to attend our LIVE events and our services to you will be null and void with no chance of a refund. We reserve the right to also pursue you legally for damages.
As a condition of your access to and use of the Training, Products and Service we provide, you agree to indemnify ., AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliatesfor all damages, costs, expenses and other liabilities, including but not limited to legal fees and expenses, relating to any claim arising out of or related to your access to and use of the Service or your breach of these Terms and any applicable law or the rights of another person or party.
This indemnification section survives the expiration of your registration, and applies to claims arising both before and after the registration ends.
Limitation Of Liability
You agree that we shall not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of using the Service, copying, distributing, or downloading Content from the Service, products and training we provide.
In no event shall we be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, privacy, data, goodwill or other economic advantage) however it arises, whether for breach of contract or in tort, even if it has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
In no event shall we be liable for any claims by a third party in tort or contract, or pursuant to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 including, but not limited, to any misleading statements made and/or incorporated into any Content provided by third parties, such as manufacturers and wholesalers, and users of the Service. It is your sole responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the data inputted.
You have sole responsibility for adequate security protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with your usage of the Service and will not make a claim against for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate instruction, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of the Service. You must not assign or otherwise dispose of your account to any other person. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event will our aggregate liability to you exceed, in total, the amounts paid by you to us.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
AMZ Product Formula Unit Trust. its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that
- the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location;
- any errors or defects will be corrected;
- the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or
- the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access or, alteration of or use of record in connection with the use or operation of the Service, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence or any other cause of action.
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the content contained on the Service for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. We disclaim any express or implied warranty representation or guarantee as to the effectiveness or profitability of the Service or that the operation of our Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. We are not liable for the consequences of any interruptions or error in the Service.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect.
It is your sole responsibility to periodically check these Terms for any changes. If you do not agree with any of the changes to these Terms, it is your sole responsibility to stop using the Service. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed as your acceptance thereof.
Contact Us… If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.