Planning to start a business in Amazon Australia? Then this is the right website for you. This guide will help you to get to know more about Amazon Australia and how worth selling on Amazon Australia is.
What is Amazon?
Amazon is an online bookstore established in the United States that began selling books in 1994. It has grown rapidly over the years, today selling to a global audience everything from its own branded tablets to washing powder to garden tools and everything in between.
Although Australians have been able to shop on Amazon.com for a long time, the company has dramatically increased its presence in Australia in 2017.
Why is Amazon Australia worth selling?
Amazon Australia is worth it, with a good ROI and a possible profit margin of more than 30%. Keep in mind, though, that it will not immediately replace your full-time employment. Before you consider making Amazon your primary source of revenue, you’ll need to commit time and resources, just like any other business.
Other benefits of selling on Amazon Australia
- Low competition- In comparison to other Amazon markets, Australia’s market is still in its early stages of development. Within a certain niche, there aren’t many sellers contending for the top places.
- Launches with a Small Budget- In Australia, you don’t need a significant budget to launch a product because there isn’t much competition. You can start with a minimal investment, which is a luxury for sellers in the United States, Japan, the United Kingdom, and other major Amazon marketplaces.
- Higher Return on Investment (ROI)- While selling on Amazon in the United States or the United Kingdom can take 2–3 years to make a profit, the ROI on Amazon Australia is substantially higher, with a well-executed launch and ranking strategy, you can make a profit in just 6–7 months.
- Lenient Policies- Amazon realizes that if it wants to become Australia’s largest online marketplace, it needs to recruit more vendors. As a result, it has taken a more forgiving attitude toward sellers, not suspending your account or penalizing your listing even if you break some of its rules.
- No Amazon Dominance- There are various product categories in the US and UK markets where Amazon is the top seller, but Amazon Australia is, at least for the time being, free of such issues, which takes us to a crucial topic.
Wrapping it up!
These are the advantages and benefits of selling on Amazon Australia. I hope this article answers the question on your “Is it worth selling on Amazon Australia?”. Share this now with your friends for them to get to know more about selling on Amazon Australia!