Clueless in Tax Department of a Business

Question from one of our subscribers:

hi people

i have been using social networking to sell products for approx a year now

will start to buy more and more products from wholesalers now

i have a website but don’t really put everything up on there (as of yet but thinking to do so soon)

what am i required to do in terms of law etc? confused regarding tax etc so just need a little info/advise as I’m a bit clueless in that department

all replies appreciated!

take care



In the event that you are importing your items then there is the likelihood of duty to be paid on the things and getting independently employed implies that you will need to enlist with your country’s charge dept. for paying salary expense and national insurance contingent upon which nation you are exchanging.

Best thing is to speak with a bookkeeper and continue everything above board.


Follow Us Facebook Twitter Youtube
Facebook Twitter Youtube